My husband has recently noticed I became a bit annoyed and bored with my daily routine. And so did I. I used to work before having a baby, and my pregnancy has totally changed my life. And I decided to change it once again. So I made a list which has to help me become a better person and a better mom.
- Stop complaining. This is the most important and the hardest thing to do for me. I should not kvetch neither aloud, nor in my mind. This is a real challenge and I sincerely hope I will cope with it.
- Daily find a thing to be thankful for. Every day brings something good in life. But I don’t always notice it. So now I have to change it.
- Find an opportunity and inspiration to make new notes and write articles once or twice a week. I need to do it simply to keep my mind far away from retrogression.
- Cook a new dish at least once a week.
- Bake yummy desserts regularly. The most pleasant end of the day is having tea with homemade pie or bun.
- Every day tell to my husband how much I love him and appreciate everything he does. It is very simple, but sometimes I grumble about some small matters and forget about some great things he does. My husband deserves to know he is the best man for me.
- Take pictures of my daughter every single day. She grows up so fast and I don’t want to miss anything in her life.
- Do exercises to get my great ass back. Before pregnancy I was in love with my body. And I have to get back to those shapes. Daily workout will definitely help me with it.
- Do makeup several times a week not to lose the skill.
- Do face masks at least twice a week. I don’t get younger, but I don’t wanna start looking older.
- Tell myself I am beautiful and never forget I love myself.
This is not everything I’m going to change, but this is a great start for me. Wish me good luck!